SnapChat apk download for Android & iOS – Here’s how to use Snapchat. Snapchat itself is a photo messaging application developed by Evan Spiegel, Bobby Murphy, and Reggie Brown while still studying at Stanford University. The app can take photos, record videos, add text and paintings, and send them to the recipient list specified by the user.
Snapchat is currently available on two platforms, Android and iOS. Users can download the app for free.
- The most recent stable version of Snapchat is available for download from the Google Play Store. Click Here
- You can also use the download link provided above to get the latest unreleased beta version of Snapchat.
How to use Snapchat : Posting Photo or Video Stories
- To take a snap, press and hold the center circle at the bottom of the camera mode or what is often called the shutter.
- When you’re done, release the shutter icon. …
- We can’t save the Snap we created if it has been sent to the story.
Minimum Age: Snapchat is made for users ages 13 and up. If you have a child under the age of 13 who uses Snapchat, please contact us with your child’s username and verify your relationship with your child.
Application Name: Snapchat
- Category: Android
- Author: Snap Inc
- Latest Version: 184.108.40.206
- File Size: 116.02 MB
- File Name: snapchat.apk
- Operating System: Android, iOS
- Minimum Android Required: Min: Android 5.0 (Lollipop, API 21)
- Target: Android 11 (API 30)
- MD5: 967b94d38a79fcfcdc6fde62b62e78b3
- Uploaded On: 31-May-2022
How to Find Friends on Snapchat?
Type the name your friend’s on the “Search” bar.
Snapchat users have two names: username and display name. …
If the friend you want to search for doesn’t appear in the search results, ask for their username and search for that name.
Without hesitation, you can download the latest Snapchat APK and install it on your Android phone. The APK file was retrieved directly from the Play Store. Keep an eye on our website for the most recent Android apps and games.