Dancing with the stars number to text – The stress gets on for Dance with the Stars’ 6 remaining pairs. To prepare for the highly anticipated ending, the pro-dancer and star pairs will contend in 2 rounds of efficiencies in wishes of WOW-ing the judges, racking up ballots from viewers, and avoiding double eliminations. Note your calendars for Monday, Nov. 15 at 8 pm on My ABC WOTV4, because it is crunch time for these intense rivals! Here is a sneak peek of what’s in store for the approaching episode.
A grand opening up Dancing With The Stars Number To Text
Inning accordance with ABC, “Tyra Financial institutions will go out to “Savage” by Megan Thee Stallion. Choreographed by Liz Imperio, there will also be an unique efficiency where some of this season’s pros will dancing to “Suéltate” (from “Sing 2″) by Sam I featuring Anitta, BIA and Jarina De Marco from Illumination’s new movie.”
First and second-round dancings
Dancing with the stars number to text. For their first-round dancings, each pair will have a 2nd chance to retrieve themselves by duplicating a dancing design they had a hard time to perform previously in the period. And this time around about, the judges will be here to assist! “Len Goodman will coach Amanda Kloots, JoJo Siwa and Melora Hardin; Carrie Ann Inaba will coach Suni Lee; Bruno Tonioli will coach Cody Rigsby; Derek Hough will coach Iman Shumpert,” ABC teased.
For the second rounded, pairs will perform another design of dancing to secure their spot in the ending!
List of remaining pairs, dancing designs and tunes:
- Popstar and professional dancer JoJo Siwa and professional Jenna Johnson will perform a redemption Argentine Tango to “Santa Maria (Del Buen Ayre)” by Gotan Project; after that for their new dancing, a Modern to “Before You Go (Piano Version)” by Lewis Capaldi
- NBA basketball celebrity Iman Shumpert (“We Obtained Love Teyana and Iman”) and professional Daniella Karagach will perform a redemption Tango to “Telephone” by Martynas; after that for their new dancing, a Jazz to “Dark Dream” by Kanye West
- Olympic gymnast Suni Lee and professional Sasha Farber will perform a redemption Foxtrot to “Have not Met You Yet” by Michael Bublé; after that for their new dancing, a Modern to “Gravity” by Sara Bareilles
- TV and movie starlet Melora Hardin (“The Strong Kind”) and professional Artem Chigvintsev will perform a redemption Rumba to “I Do not Want to Delay” by Paula Cole; after that for their new dancing, a Modern to “Rumbling” by Imagine Dragons
- Talk show co-host of “The Talk” Amanda Kloots and professional Alan Bersten will perform a redemption Tango to “Titanium” by David Guetta featuring Sia; after that for their new dancing, a Modern to “Live Your Life – Nick Cordero” by Lenii
- Star fitness expert Cody Rigsby and professional Cheryl Burke will perform a redemption Salsa to “Danza Kuduro” by Don Omar and Lucenzo; after that for their new dancing, an Argentine Tango to “La Cumparsita” by Forever Tango
Maintain your favorite set in the competitors by voting!
Dancing with the stars number to text. Followers of the show will have the ability to vote throughout the live broadcast of the display in the ET/CT time areas via abc.com and SMS/text. (Keep in mind: To be clear, followers in all U.S. time areas may vote, provided they vote within the live show home window.) With each succeeding episode, the live viewer ballots will be combined with the judges’ ratings to determine which pairs may be at risk of removal.
The “Dance with the Celebrities: Semi Finals” airs Monday, Nov. 15 at 8 pm on My ABC WOTV4.